This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander/Legion Class Figures!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander/Legion Class Figures!

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Fan of the Legends class size of toys, but always wanted something more? The Legends class is back in the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon toy line however with a new twist, playsets! Transformers Cyberverse is now the collective name of the Legends Class and their interactive playsets. We've got images of the playsets, such as the Autobot Ark, Starscream Orbital Assault Carrier and Bumblebee Mobile Battle Bunker. The Cyberverse figures include Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Ironhide, Powerglide, Megatron, and many more! 54 photos featuring the Cyberverse can be seen here! Enjoy!

Collectability has been an inherent part of TRANSFORMERS action figures since their inception over twenty five years ago. The new TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE line of action figures is created in a collectable, small scale and features easier robot-to-vehicle conversion than its larger counterparts in the MECHTECH line. The easier conversion and smaller scale allows kids to change the toys from robot to vehicle and play out the TRANSFORMERS fantasy! The new CYBERVERSE line features action figures as well as playsets, including the CYBERVERSE ARK PLAYSET, a TRANSFORMERS spaceship that converts to a battle station.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Line
Collectability has been an inherent part of TRANSFORMERS action figures since their inception over twenty five years
ago. The new TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE line of action figures is created in a collectable, small scale and
features easier robot-to-vehicle conversion than its larger counterparts in the MECHTECH line. The easier conversion
and smaller scale allows kids to change the toys from robot to vehicle and play out the TRANSFORMERS fantasy! The
new CYBERVERSE line features action figures as well as playsets, including the CYBERVERSE ARK PLAYSET, a
TRANSFORMERS spaceship that converts to a battle station. Following are highlights of the new CYBERVERSE line.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE AUTOBOT ARK Space Craft
(Approximate retail price: $29.99: Ages: 5 & up; Available: 8/1/2011)
No AUTOBOT intergalactic expedition would be complete without the TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE
AUTOBOT ARK space craft! “Rocketing through space” to take out the menacing DECEPTICONS,
the AUTOBOT ship has the ability to change into Battle Station Mode revealing multiple play areas for
CYBERVERSE action figures. This playset features electronic lights and sounds, as well as the ability to launch
projectiles. There’s also a holding cell for captured DECEPTICONS! Includes one CYBERVERSE LEGION
CLASS figure. Additional figures sold separately. 2 AA batteries required.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS and LEGION CLASS Action Figure Assortments
(Approximate retail price: COMMANDER CLASS $7.99; LEGION CLASS $4.99: Ages: 5 & up; Available: 5/16/
2011)
The TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE line of action figures are created in fun, small collectible scales,
feature popular characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe and are easy to convert from robot to vehicle!
To play out the battle of the AUTOBOTS vs. the DECEPTICONS, the TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE
COMMANDER CLASS figures come with converting accessories and gear to take the battle to the next level.
The TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE LEGION CLASS figures sport c-clamp hands that can hold weapons
and interact with CYBERVERSE playsets. More than 20 figures exist within the line to collect. Each figure sold
separately. Subject to availability.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for your Transformers 2011 Toy Fair coverage!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander/Legion Class Figures!

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 pm

I want that Powerglide
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Re: Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - Transformers Cyberverse Playsets and Commander/Legion Class Figures!

Postby WarGraver » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Motto: "We Grimstone no bozo, we POPE!"
Some of the figures look okay, but as a whole, this is a very disappointing thing for "cyberverse" to turn out to be.
WarGraver
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
So much for saving money this year
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Wheeljack35 wrote:I want that Powerglide

You and me both. This stuff is the best selection yet for DotM toys. Just wish we could have had decent shot of the Ark opened up but that is the extent of my complaint about this whole selection. None of the other toys have really fascinated me much but these toys are definite "must haves" for me.

*edit* Whoops, looks like we do have the better shot of the Ark but I'm just having issues with my browser and getting links to work right. Never mind. No complaints at all anymore. Buying them all!!
Last edited by T-Macksimus on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm not fond of the smaller figures in general based on my past reaction to them but a few of these have really piqued my interest! The Blackout + Scorpy especially! I thought Powerglide looked great as well, however. :) I'll probably end up with taking Blackout home at some point. :)

I think I'm starting to see the direction the DotM line is going in, and I like it. It's interesting, and something new.
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
So much for legends being boring and worthless...

Kudos to Hasbro for this line. Much better than the old legends concept.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
i want powerglide and the ark, thats all so far
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 am

I have a lot of Scouts and Minicons that don't look quite right next to the larger scale Generations figures, and now I have a solution - A separate shelf for small TFs, with the various play-set pieces to tie things together. Should make the Powercore Combiners more worthwhile, and give Armada Tidalwave, Energon Omega Supreme, Cybertron Metroplex, and Generations Thunderwing opportunities to be much cooler!

Hope they go the Micromaster route and provide some terrestrial play-sets and such. Of course, I more so hope that we can get a repaint of the Ark in gold, and get some more classic-ish characters. I'm not too interested in movie characters (though Blackout looks fun), and I'd really like a G1 Optimus Prime in scout size. Although I may cheat and just use for WFC Prime & Megatron as the respective commanders.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 am

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
looks like sentinel prime is the character we seen on the moon trailer
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Speed: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I love Legends figures and these look like the best series yet. The playsets look brilliant.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Oilspill » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 am

OOhh, I really want some close up pics of that Powerglide. Counterpunch or Seibertron or anyone who's seen them in person, would he fit nicely in a Classics display?

I may replace my Ultra Powerglide with this guy!
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby Ironhide516 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 am

Hasbro has really stepped it up in the Legends class. The Legion figures are really nice in detail & seem to have more poseability. :APPLAUSE:
That Prime w/ trailer may satisfy my desire for a Prime w/ trailer without spending 80 bucks on the Ultimate Prime. And I think I'm liking that Megs figure to w/ the trailer.
Ironhide516
Micromaster

Postby Rated X » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Its good we get a scale Powerglide. Also like the Blackout. He looks to be more posable.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby NTESHFT » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Powerglide is the best looking out of all the ones from the movie, to me. So it looks like I'll be getting 3 of them so far- Powerglide, Shockwave, and Blackout since I don't have one....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby OlivusPrime » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:42 am

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Holy crap, these Legends blow all of the previous ones straight out of the window. The Ark looks awesome, and most of the figures are very well detailed - Blackout looks better than the Voyager toy!!!

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Bounti76 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Rated X wrote:Its good we get a scale Powerglide. Also like the Blackout. He looks to be more posable.

Scale as in scaled nearer to his G1 toy? Personally, I like G1 Minibot figure homages that are scaled closer to their real-life alternate modes, or in the case of their alternate modes not existing, something approiximating a real-life sized mode. I didn't get Universe Powerglide because I didn't care for the toy itself, but a Voyager size of this new toy would be cool. HFTD Seaspray is perfectly sized that way- a hovercraft is a pretty big vehicle, but making it smaller than a deluxe Bumblebee, for instance doesn't make sense real-life size-wise.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 381
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Well, uh, I did say I thought the Ark was a play set. And would you look at that? I was right. :-B But I didn't expect the play set to end up here. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
This line looks like a whole lot of fun. :D I'd say it's a good time to be a kid right now, they could get the whole movie cast with some cool vehicles for way less than the cost of the regular line. I personally won't be picking up most of these as I have a policy of collecting mostly Scout class and up with a few exceptions, but these look like a lot more fun than the Mechtech line. I will definitely be picking up Powerglide, however. I hope he gets a bigger version later too.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
All very cool looking I’m digging the Powerglide and OP bot, but that Meg’s looks interesting I mean look at the lower front of the turret that looks like chest armor to me and the OP bot’s jet pack from the trailer is on him :D

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Skywarp64 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Wait, so

Commanders=$8 and
Legions=$5, right?
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM932 (CA) Baldeon (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #3 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR239177 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #295 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221557 295B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 1C 1123IM199 (CA) Boss"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON