This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Chara Hobby 2010 Images: Wingblade Optimus, Lucky Draw Bumblebee and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Chara Hobby 2010 Images: Wingblade Optimus, Lucky Draw Bumblebee and More

Postby Diem » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Higekuma's toy blog has posted images from Chara Hobby's 2010 show including Wingblade Optimus Prime, Jetpack Bumblebee, Ironhide (Bulkhead Leader Class), Armorhide (Ironhide), Lucky Draw Bumblebee and a full-size statue of Optimus Prime!

More images can be seen here.

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Re: Chara Hobby 2010 Images: Wingblade Optimus, Lucky Draw Bumblebee and More

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Well, I just found out I no longer need Hydrodive Bumblebee. He just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Wingblade Optimus, however, looks even better than he did before.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby DraconicDak » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Motto: "Yeeesss... no!"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
C'mon, Hasbro, release these in proper accurate matte colors!
DraconicDak
Micromaster

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The sad part about this is this is the first un-photoshopped image of Wingblade Prime I've seen yet. I really do think he'd make a better Voyager mold than the first one. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee Hasbro, I don't care if you release him as a store exclusive, just release him already! Heck, even throw him into the Generations line as the only Voyager! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Diem » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Mindmaster wrote:The sad part about this is this is the first un-photoshopped image of Wingblade Prime I've seen yet. I really do think he'd make a better Voyager mold than the first one. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee Hasbro, I don't care if you release him as a store exclusive, just release him already! Heck, even throw him into the Generations line as the only Voyager! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Wingblade Prime's gonna be my last Transformers purchase before I have to leave Japan. Talk about going out with a bang.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Mindmaster wrote:The sad part about this is this is the first un-photoshopped image of Wingblade Prime I've seen yet. I really do think he'd make a better Voyager mold than the first one. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee Hasbro, I don't care if you release him as a store exclusive, just release him already! Heck, even throw him into the Generations line as the only Voyager! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Err... wait, what? This would make a better Voyager mold than the first one? You do realize they're the same toy, right?

The core robot of Wingblade Optimus and the original Voyager Class Optimus Prime are one and the same. Wingblade even comes with the original axe/trailer and water cannon, you can see it off to the side. The only things different about Wingblade are as follows:

1.) He's translucent. That changes the plastic, not the mold.
2.) He comes with the Wingblade parts as an add on.

It's the same figure, but comes with an accessory pack, pretty much.

This is why there was some outrage about the toy when it was first mentioned. The US version was going to come with a repainted Deluxe Class Optimus and the Japanese version was going to come with a Voyager Class Optimus, but the problem is....to get the accessory pack, you still had to buy a double of a figure you already own.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Editor » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Autobot032 wrote:you still had to buy a double of a figure you already own.

And funny enough, I'm willing to do this. If I can pick one up, I'll likely put the striker pack on my original Hasbro Prime, and put the one that comes with it away in the same box that I put my other non-display pieces into.
Last edited by Editor on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Mechastrike » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm

too bad Hasbro can't release Wingblade Optimus. that toy will never enter my city. :sad:
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby DMSL » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Big yawn, where's that accurately sized Bumblebee they promised us?
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Autobot032 wrote:

Err... wait, what? This would make a better Voyager mold than the first one? You do realize they're the same toy, right?

The core robot of Wingblade Optimus and the original Voyager Class Optimus Prime are one and the same. Wingblade even comes with the original axe/trailer and water cannon, you can see it off to the side. The only things different about Wingblade are as follows:

1.) He's translucent. That changes the plastic, not the mold.
2.) He comes with the Wingblade parts as an add on.

It's the same figure, but comes with an accessory pack, pretty much.

This is why there was some outrage about the toy when it was first mentioned. The US version was going to come with a repainted Deluxe Class Optimus and the Japanese version was going to come with a Voyager Class Optimus, but the problem is....to get the accessory pack, you still had to buy a double of a figure you already own.

Yes, I know that it's the same mold, but with new parts added in and his axe taken out, but I think this version of him is a bit better than his first Voyager mold. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHARD Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Chaos Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
SHARD Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON