This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

What you're looking forward to - First Half of 2010 Transformers Toy Edition

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

What you're looking forward to - First Half of 2010 Transformers Toy Edition

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
2010 looks to be a fantastic year that's approaching. While most of the year has yet to be determined, I'm pretty sure we've got the first half of the year covered. This may or may not be reminding you of something that you've forgotten - regardless here's several that I just can't wait for.

Animated Rodimus Minor
I think it's one of the best figures that was revealed at Botcon '09. It's supposedly coming out prior to Botcon 2010 this year. - April Release

Animated Arcee
I've got a thing for fembots - April Release

Animated Vortex Blurr
I digg repaints too.. especially ones of myself - Q2 Release

ROTF Leader Starscream
Oh you've just got to have this - Q2 Release

Alternity A-04 Okamora Orochi
I've never really liked Alternity... until now. This car is drop dead gorgeous and I think I'll be dropping dead if I don't get it - March Release

Botcon 2010 Set
I think Botcon is something that everyone looks forward towards. I think that SG and Wings of Honor were pretty weak compared to the years prior (I'm looking at you Botcon Thundercracker). I'm expecting something big in 2010.. and not necessarily for others... but for me (BlurrGimmeBlurrGimmeGimmeMoreBlurr) - May Release

ROTF Brawn
Anything with Double Pistols... specifically Transformers with Double Pistols deserve to be in my hall of fame. Brawn fits the description. Backpackformer or not.. still pumped for this - February Release

Shanghai Showdown
I gotta say.. I think i like this set because it's movie accurate! I know it's not high on my list... but still a set I need to check out - Q2 Release

ROTF Mindwipe
I've always wanted some sort of stealthbomber - February Release

Takara Animated Shockwave
Oh my goodness chrome will look sick on this figure - May Release

That's all I have at the moment! I'm not usually too strict with threads, but please keep the selections for figures that we know of, and are set for release in the first half of 2010.

This isn't a wish thread!!!

Share your ambitions,

~Blurrz
Last edited by Blurrz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: What you're looking forward to - First Half of 2010 Transformers Toy Edition

Postby Nickolai » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Oh yeah... Mindwipe, Brawn and Ratchet. Picking 'em up tomorrow, can't wait after a friend raved about them all last weekend.

Freedom is the right of all sentient MISBeings.
Nickolai
Headmaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: What you're looking forward to - First Half of 2010 Transformers Toy Edition

Postby Diem » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 am

ROTF Bludgeon, Dirge and Brakedown. Can't wait.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
HA Barricade! I know he's available on BBTS but I'm waiting for him to hit British shops.

Also in need of Leader SS and desperately awaiting images of the new Alternity.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Jazz-1982 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 am

After way-overspending on Transformers last year; I literally bought the entire Transformers Collection series and Transformers Commemoratives that weren't in the Collection, the entire Henkei Classics series including the exclusives (except G2/Beast Wars figures, Lucky Draw Galvatron and Clear Convoy, all Encore releases, City Commander & Masterpiece Grimlock, I'm trying to cut down this year.

I'm really excited about Fansproject Defender - finally a great looking Springer to add to my classics collection. I can't wait to see what this figure looks like fully painted.

I'm also looking forward to getting Dark Skyfire. I live in Tokyo and love getting the Henkei/Gentei exclusives.

I wasn't planning on buying any ROTF figures in 2010 but those pics you posted of the Shanghai Attack etc looked awesome!! Bludgeon would be nice too....
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Mkall » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Gentei Dark Skyfire is one that I'm looking forward to get.

Mindwipe and Brawn will be sweet too.

Cannot wait for DL Blaster and Cheetor

FansProject Springer and Rodimus Prime.

I'm also very excited to see what Botcon will be offering us exclusivity whores this year.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Animated Arcee. That is all.

And the eventual Universe line.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Animated Rodimus Minor I shall call him just plain Rodimus. Looks like Curious George tho.
ROTF Leader Starscream Yes yes oh God yes!
ROTF Brawn Movie Deluxes FTW!
Shanghai Showdown I love the Demolisher mold.
ROTF Mindwipe More of a stealth fighter, actually. Will display well with Cyb Soundwave/Univ Blaster.

Def want ROTF Human Alliance Barricade and Mudflap, and whatever else the series brings. I love HA!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Nekoman » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I am not particularly excited about anything from the first half of this year besides TFCC Dion.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Samsonator » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Dion, the free orange Hot Shot, can't wait for him. Animated Rodimus and Arcee, ROTF Leader Starscream, Mindwipe, Skystalker, DLX Ratchet, Lockdown, it's gonna be a sad time for my wallet.

- Sam
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

What, no Fansprojects "Springer"? I preordered mine!

I think Toshiba's domestic release of the Device Label linedeserves a mention as well. I think there's a good chance Blaster will be brought over as well. But even if he's not, his minions are now cheaper and have more capacity.

So far my list includes:
Bludgeon (still not available where I am)
HA Barracade
Arcee
Rodimus

and the aforementuioned Device Label figures coming over.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Alternity

I am so hyped for this line. I've been nothing but impressed so far. I'm really excited to see what their toy engineers have in store for us.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Kibble » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Does MP Ghost Starscream fit in this window?

Knight Morpher and the Alternity figs...

Why is it everything I'm stoked about is so expensive?
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Kibble wrote:Does MP Ghost Starscream fit in this window?

Knight Morpher and the Alternity figs...

Why is it everything I'm stoked about is so expensive?

Takara and third parties have got you hook line and sinker!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby cybercat » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh Leader Starscream, you are so mine. Arcee looks tasty, too.

Any word on TFA Blackout? Like...any US release at all?

HK, lusting.
cybercat
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 pm

hellkitty wrote:Any word on TFA Blackout? Like...any US release at all?

Yup.

From Has

and Tak
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby zodconvoy » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Animated Hot Rod, Arcee & Wingblade Optimus Prime, RotF Lockdown & Divebomb, Fansprojects Defender, Protector & the Bruticus Upgrade (whenever that comes out), War for Cybertron Optimus plus whoever they put out, Mighty Muggs Ironhide & Prowl, Dion, Punch/Counterpunch and possibly the Botcon set.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAILSPIN Transformers G1 Micromaster Race Car Patrol TAIL SPIN 1989 130217A"
TAILSPIN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots MEGATRON Elite Class Transformers E1:05 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots MEG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEETLE Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
BEETLE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RETRAX Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1997 230609A"
RETRAX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 220114A"
RHINO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game DICE BAG Renegade Game Studios RPG AUG218181 New"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-bot Legion vtg reissue Walmart 2020 New 230811A"
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Mega **NOT complete** vtg Hasbro 1996 210923A"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON