This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Dairycon Exclusive Figure's Name Revealed!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Dairycon Exclusive Figure's Name Revealed!

Postby Methusalen » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 am

Motto: ""Not good enough for G1!""
This year's Shared Dairycon/Cybcon/DutchBotcon/Gamers Reunion/Autocon exclusive will be called "Ass-09"!

The "Automated Security Sentries zero-9" prototype testshot that provided our first peek at the figure was recently sold on Ebay. The figure is based off the Beast Machines Battle Unicorn figure.

The previously seen "Raging Red" Dairycon figure:
While another variant has appeared, the "Bitter Black" Cybcon figure:
Notice the lack of Red mane/leg detail, as well as the changes in the plastic (most noticeable in the figure's legs).

The character bio for the "Donkey of the Apocalypse" can be found by following this link. Keep an eye out for information regarding the other Dairycon exclusives (COMING SOON!!!!)

Finally, pre-registration for Dairycon 2009 is closing March 1st! While the con is free to attend, you MUST pre-register. No walk-ins. So pre-register soon if you plan to come!
Last edited by Methusalen on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Methusalen out...
Methusalen
Combiner
News Credits: 38

Re: Dairycon Exclusive Figure's Name Revealed!

Postby Seibertron » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
This has been newsified! Thanks for the news.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3558
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby dragons » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 pm

awsome i always wanted an ass-09 transformer.

i can see this now soon reposrters will be all over this & toy fair conventions will have to be carful what they name there transformers for now on ( kid got slaped and grounded for a month he went to his mother will you buy me an ass transformer smack ).

dumb name for transformer kinda funny but wrong for small childern around assz-09 is little les perverted in a sense adn littel contrversial great looking figure bad chouice of a name
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Adimus Prime » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm

This guy's bio is awesome! He is the biggest Democrat liberal. I wonder which creative conservative wrote his bio? Funny. He should have an ally that is a repaint of a Rhinox and call it "Spectorbot." That would be fitting. :mrgreen:

His enemy could be the elephant, "Rush."
Last edited by Adimus Prime on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
That bio is PRICELESS!!! Hey..wait...is that Al Gore's alt mode? :P

"His speeches have actually caused some Autobots to switch sides..." That's just awesome...

now all we need is an Elephant TF modeled after Rush Limbaugh for his arch enemy!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Adimus Prime wrote: He should have an enemy that is a repaint of a Rhinox and call it "Rush." That would be fitting. :mrgreen:

Beat me to it heh heh...

Actually, he'd be wrong about beast modes not emitting methane gases. Rhinox emitting a HUGE blast of methane if memory serves... :P
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby Mr. Kemp » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Oh, man, this is freaking hilarious! :grin: :lol:

First Aid, I have the perfect mold in mind for Assinine's right-wing counterpart: BW Neo Big Convoy. With enough firepower to supply the Army, and a red and gray color scheme (red for the Republican color, gray for the elephant color), this guy would be awesome. I can't quite think of a name, though. The only one I can think of is either Peacemaker or Peacekeeper (a homage to the fact that ridiculously huge (and awesome) weapons get called peacemakers).
Mr. Kemp
Minibot

Postby Adimus Prime » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Mr. Kemp wrote:Oh, man, this is freaking hilarious! :grin: :lol:

First Aid, I have the perfect mold in mind for Assinine's right-wing counterpart: BW Neo Big Convoy. With enough firepower to supply the Army, and a red and gray color scheme (red for the Republican color, gray for the elephant color), this guy would be awesome. I can't quite think of a name, though. The only one I can think of is either Peacemaker or Peacekeeper (a homage to the fact that ridiculously huge (and awesome) weapons get called peacemakers).

Great idea. You should run it by the toy creators somehow.

The Rino could be the compromised Republican in name only. The Republican could be the mammoth Prime, of course how ingenious. And Ass 09's leader could be some sort of Obama and Pelosi team.
Unicron was born down the street from me. No joke.
Adimus Prime
Minibot

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I take it Wisconsin's a red state?
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTATE Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS25 TRANSMUTA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 240427E"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (RIGHT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817E"
Trypticon RAMP (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classics Deluxe complete Hasbro 2006 230809A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOTORMASTER Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Menasor 2015 230903A"
MOTORMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP + FLINTLOCK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2017 231208Y"
SERGEANT KUP + FLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Universe Spy Changer complete Hasbro 2005 230821A"
PROWL Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON