This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro China JingDong exclusives

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro China JingDong exclusives

Postby notsoalex » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
Hasbro China's partner, JingDong, a big retailer company based in China, now has an exclusive figure!

Our new figure is Generations Voyager Class JD Red Knight, a retool of Age of Extinction Generations Voyager Class Galvatron. This new figure has a new chest and head, and is very red. Sadly, the figure lacks any accessories, meaning it doesn't come with cannon and missile from the original release.

The figure itself has JingDong tampographs over the figure, along with a pretty well painted truck and robot mode. His bio says:
When the AUTOBOTS need backup, this bot delivers.

This is translates over to the super cool, rockin' 3D animated commercial released on their Facebook page. It features Lockdown fighting Bumblebee, who is low on energon, until Optimus Prime and JD Red Knight come to refuel him and save the day.

Clicking on the images below will bring you to the weibo page, and the toy will be available for purchase this coming October. The commercial can also be seen below the images. So what are your thoughts? Tell us in the Pub forums down below!

Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Re: Hasbro China JingDong exclusives

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:37 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Wow. I actually WANT this! :x
I'm a fan of the AoE voyager Galvatron mold. But seeing this retool and all that glorious RED make it even more desirable.

I do hope it will be buyable at a relatively reasonable price.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Burn » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
That's a LOT of red.

Robot mode ... meh ... reminds me too much of Stinger, but DAMN that alt mode! All that red looks really good on it.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
It's good to see that good old BIG RED got a toy (look it up on TFwiki)
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:06 pm

It's that simple."
Burn wrote:That's a LOT of red.

Robot mode ... meh ... reminds me too much of Stinger, but DAMN that alt mode! All that red looks really good on it.

Never bought Stinger. Maybe I should because he could be the "little brother"! :lol:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wow, that red made the mold so much more attractive!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I think this would work pretty well as one of the KSI bots :-?
The Beekeeper of Seibertron

Check out my Studio Series customs! Newest update: SS-06 Starscream
evasionmodebumblebee-s-studio-series-repaints-p2062217.php#p2062217

Also check out my Legends Class customs! camarobee-s-legends-class-repaints-t120839.php

AKA CamaroBee
EvasionModeBumblebee
Godmaster
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This would go great with Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 439
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby TulioDude » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Smart use of the Galvatron mold
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I feel like we've seen this guy somewhere before ...

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3557
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:02 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
For a promotional exclusive figure that's actually quite nice. I like the Galvatron figure anyways and this is a nice retool.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby transformnerd114 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 am

Motto: "Interactions are always preceded by two separate points of perspective by which many factors have led to the moment of the event occurring."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Automatic Incendiary Gun
Sabrblade wrote:This would go great with Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve.

I know; even their head sculpts are similar.
Attachments
Swerve Head.jpg
My Current TF Count= 327;
Autobots= 163; Decepticons= 154;
Both= 2;
Predacons= 7; Maximals= 1
transformnerd114
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Watch transformnerd114 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Boeing 747SP
Speed: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Dinobot-Snarl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Motto: ""There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. Only in peace is there happiness.""
I must admit that looks pretty damn sweet. My favourite colour just happens to be red too! :-P
"I am a happy loner of few words, but I possess strong idealistic opinions for an utopian world for all. I will not choose to voice them, but like my heart, I wear them on my sleeve as I carry the world on my back. Freedom to live, evolve and flourish is the right of all sentient and non-sentient lifeforms in the universe."
Dinobot-Snarl
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Stegosaurus
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

In Hand Images - Hasbro China JingDong Exclusive Generations JD Red Knight

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to Weibo user 墨西哥巨人, we have some brand new in hand images of the upcoming Hasbro China JingDong Exclusive Red Knight figure! This figure is a major retool and repaint of the Age of Extinction Galvatron figure, featuring a pretty awesome looking new torso sculpt along with a very interesting new head. The figure also showcases a loud red and black color scheme, making him quite the eye-popping figure. He includes some of JingDong's logos tampographed on himself. He sadly lacks any accessories.

This figure was due in October, and we can see that he is starting to make his way out to the public. This figure is an exclusive to JD itself.

Check out the new in-hand images below, and let us know what you think of this Red Knight in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:58 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I legit thought this thing was a bootleg when the leaks started flooding in. To be fair the extreme monotonous colour scheme is not doing it any favours as a lot of that tasty detail gets washed out in all the red, and honestly I like how it looks better than the AOE Galvatron version (the toy that is, I hope we get a good SS Galvatron as I like the movie design a fair bit) but between the probably rarity, the terrible name and the fact he'd need some extra paint to not look ridiculous, I'll pass.

That said I don't hate him, and if I somehow end up owning one I'd be tempted to headcanon him as a man-made TF built by KSI at the behest of the Chinese government. He goes rogue like the other KSI bots but due to his base programming and some bizarre twist of fate, his newly awakened personality is as red as his colour scheme and he becomes the leader of the "DeceptiCommunists", a group of disenfranchised Transformers with a decidedly Soviet outlook on life. Perhaps call him "Red Menace"?
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am

It's that simple."
I'd like to have it, but only if found for relatively cheap on Mandrake at a later date.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEADPOOL #1 var Micronauts Marvel Comics 2024 JAN240895 (CA) Woods (W) Ziglar"
NEW!
DEADPOOL #1 var Mi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240733 Bradshaw 240317D"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #13 var 1:50 Pride Marvel Comics 2021 APR210793 (W) Percy (CA) Jimenez"
WOLVERINE #13 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #10 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200572 (W) Percy (A/CA) Kubert"
WOLVERINE #10 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE PATCH #5 Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220913 (CA) Shaw (W) Hama (A) DiVito"
WOLVERINE PATCH #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240734 (CA) Buscema"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #25 Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220772 (A/CA) Kubert (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #25 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEADPOOL #1 2nd ptg 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 FEB248645 (CA) Insignia (W) Ziglar"
NEW!
DEADPOOL #1 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #37 promo Marvel Comics 2023 JUL238774 (CA) Capullo (W) Percy (A) Ryp"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #37 prom ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #8 variant Marvel Comics 2020 OCT200567 (W) Percy (CA) Sienkiewicz"
WOLVERINE #8 varia ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #25 var Miracleman Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220773 (CA) Cassaday (W)Percy"
WOLVERINE #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHAT IF MILES MORALES #2 var Wolverine Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220898 (CA) Shalvey"
WHAT IF MILES MORA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #27 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221005 (CA) Yu (W) Percy (A) Ryp"
WOLVERINE #27 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics MAY238597 (CA) Logo"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON