This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

headmaster horibull and kreb

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

headmaster horibull and kreb

Postby bellyboy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

well the paint job will dry tomorrow
made some modification to the figure it self

but for now a small taste :)

bellyboy
Micromaster

Re: headmaster horibull and kreb

Postby bellyboy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

well the weekend is here
and i finally had the chance to finish horibull

here r some pics
again your feeback is important

and excuse me if i missed placed this thread -i know its not an extensive mod but stil the kreb is a repro :)

repro kreb is now avilable for sale
15$ for unpainted(transperent /black/white) one 25$ for painted
the transperent horns r 10$ or 12$ in yellow/blue/green/red(painted with tranperent paint and coated with durble laqcuar )
and the micro switch with 2 embeded led light as a kit will b 20$ (kit comes assembeled+2 lithium batteries ) u just need to drill the hole (will provide instructions)

pm me if u want one
or email me at daniel.bellyboy@gmail.com

bellyboy
Micromaster

Postby bellyboy » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 am

is it so bad that there is not even one reply?

:sad:
bellyboy
Micromaster

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
well, that is just awesome! did better than i could ever do!

bellyboy wrote:is it so bad that there is not even one reply?

well i have noticed that it takes a while to get a reply on these forums, but you got to give these time. it dose get frustrating. i know how you feel. 8)

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Justicity » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am

Thats great!
Don't know the character well enough but the paint jobs really good.
Justicity
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby bellyboy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Decepticon_25 wrote:well, that is just awesome! did better than i could ever do!

bellyboy wrote:is it so bad that there is not even one reply?

well i have noticed that it takes a while to get a reply on these forums, but you got to give these time. it dose get frustrating. i know how you feel. 8)

tnx
posting my creations is not for a tap on the shoulder or for a good word its for raising interest...

and when 150 viewings already and no one says a word,i thiught that maybe i did something wrong ,maybe said it wrong .but i guess people r just not into headmasters :)
bellyboy
Micromaster

Postby bellyboy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Justicity wrote:Thats great!
Don't know the character well enough but the paint jobs really good.

tnx
the character is not one of the best headmasters ,thats why i had to add extra fun to it ...

those r tamiya paints(flat black and bronze ) and 2 layers of acrylic lacquar .
bellyboy
Micromaster

Postby redoutlander » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
I want to know how you do the molds. I want to do a mod of a G1 squeezeplay but i don't want to bash my original. you use a special plastic and mold?
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby bellyboy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

molding is not a difficult process
u can find lots of guides on line on how to mold stuff
u can buy all the materials on line or in a local hobby store.

first u make a silicon rubber mold
and then to that mold u pour liquid resin that will harden after mixing with a catalyzator(hardner) .

if u want to begin try with simple stuff that r not TF and just under the main idea,after that if u have some time u'll manage to understand the procees and create excelent molds and castings.

i'm looking on my squeeze play and he is fairly simple to dismantel and mold
bellyboy
Micromaster

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Universe Spy Changer complete Hasbro 2005 230821A"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class Hasbro 2015 New 240519A"
NEW!
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD Transformers Universe Ultra complete + instructions 2009 230920A"
HARDHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON