This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Postby Angryduck » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 am

Motto: ""Until All Are One""
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
As my first project went so well (see 18” Custom Movie Optimus) I wanted a show piece to sit on the shelf dedicated to the High Moon Studios game ‘War for Cybertron’, and thought non better than Optimus himself.

There have been some cracking re-paints of the Hasbro version of this model but I have never seen him altered to nearly look like the game version. Obviously this would mean making it not transform so I can fully appreciate why. Anyway, they set me off wanting my own version, plus after playing ‘Fall of Cybertron’ and seeing the revamped characters and the awesome tributes to G1 I wanted to move away from the movie ‘skinny’ Transformers and back to ‘chunky’ characters.

So after purchasing two huge knock-off 10" tall models I heavily modified them into non-transforming models so I could have the vehicle and robot modes displayed together and none of the associated 'extra baggage' making a much more 'true to the game' version with a few small additions of my own. Making them non-transforming allowed the removal of the ‘back pack’ he ended up with by Hasbro, the better shoulders, Autobot back logo that can be seen, the wheels close in to the back and most importantly, HASBRO......he has a face that actually represents the character in the game not the one the toy had which just didn't. There was no excuse for the face being so different in my opinion. Shame.

Hope you enjoy; loads of pics to post including the making process this time and original figures.

"Autobots Trans-Quack"
[img][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5301/njjg.jpg[/img]
[/img]
Angryduck
Mini-Con
Watch Angryduck on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: War for Cybertron - 10" Optimus Prime

Postby KnightStrike » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
:APPLAUSE: Looks fantastic! Makes a great MP WFC Optimus.
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Return to Customizations

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #799 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #8 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2022 APR220816 (CA) Dauterman (W) Cates"
HULK #8 var Hellfi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:100 Disney Marvel Comics MAR230730 (CA)Soffritti"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #62 Marvel Comics 2021 JAN210651 (A/CA) Gleason (W) Spencer"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #2 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200554 (CA) Finch (W) Kelly"
NON-STOP SPIDER-MA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #6 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220796 (CA) Cheung"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Spider-Man Marvel Comics 2022 APR220763 (CA) Nakayama"
DAREDEVIL #1 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENOM #7 var Spider-Man Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220933 (CA) Woods (W) Ram V"
VENOM #7 var Spide ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230480 (CA) Dodson"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC001 136A (W) Zdarsky (CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #136 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #687 DC Comics 1995 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D Pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC045 5D (W) Williamson (CA) Forbes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #90 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210939 (CA) Antonia (W) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON